- Model Number: Orange Pi set
- Brand Name: Orange Pi
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Demo Board Type: ARM
- Application: Computer/ Wireless serve/ Games
- Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 65℃
- Memory (SDRAM): 512MB DDR3 (shared with GPU)
- CPU: H3 Quad-core Cortex-A7 H.265/HEVC 4K
- Onboard Network: 10/100M Ethernet RJ45
- USB 2.0 Ports: Three USB 2.0 HOST, one USB 2.0 OTG
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 2 days after payment|
What’s Orange Pi One?
It’s an open-source single-board computer. It can run Android 4.4, Ubuntu, Debian, Rasberry Pi Image. It uses the AllWinner H3 SoC, and has 512MB DDR3 SDRAM
What can I do with Orange Pi One?
You can use it to build…
A wireless server
Music and sounds
Pretty much anything else, because Orange Pi is open source
Who’s it for?
Orange Pi One is for anyone who wants to start creating with technology – not just consuming it. It's a simple, fun, useful tool that you can use to start taking control of the world around you.